Thursday, October 14, 2010

WHAT'S NEXT?

Posted by shierylssi at 6:50 AM
I had to catch up in the blogosphere. I don't know where to start and what to update.There is so much to do(aside from getting opps to have moolah). I started reading blogs of my friends and saw something in one of the post. It was a weird comment and it was anonymously done. Couldn't help but relate to the blog topic but a comment like that made me wonder who it was pertaining to.
Was that meant for the person in the topic or the person who bullied the person in the topic?
I understand that sometimes we have to become anonymous online. We post anonymously and it's a free web(you can say anything and everything). I just don't get the comment because it wasn't explain well. Now, enough said. I have to get back to my other blog(it's currently under renovation)..Ciao!

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review