Monday, March 14, 2011

DUH!

Posted by shierylssi at 5:28 AM
I am struggling and I am also reviving my site just to reap the promise of earning through Goggle ads. I am also helping some Filipinos because of the jobs I post in my other blog but I get so lazy sometimes that I neglect it. I feel so drain and I don't know what to do. I am soul searching but I don't know where to start.

I have tried going to the gym before-it did made me hyper after work but going to the gym makes my budget ruined. hahaha. I don't know what I really need right now. My career is going elsewhere. I don't have a sizzling lovelife and a wonderful after work gimiks. I want to go on vacation but taking a vacation leave is way out of my list.(one, because I'm scheduled to go on leave on November and second, I should write our boss a letter-if ever I am going to change it.) I am going to Eden by next week to accompany a relative(but I don't know if I'll ever enjoy it due to time constraints.) I just pray that I will feel revived after the nature get away.

By the way, I cry when I am sad, angry, disappointed and happy. Call me a cry baby but I don't expect you to judge me if I cry. I'll cry if I want to and I'll be laughing as long as I am happy. I am also good at pretending. Sometimes I looked okay but I am not. I am sorry if hurt you when I am in a bad mood. I didn't mean that. Some other factors make me crazy and lost.(hehehe) like the recent news and also the different news in the office. Today is candid thoughts day and I do hope you'll forgive for blabbing about whatever I think right now. (that is why the title is "duh!"-I know this is what you are thinking about my post)*smile*. Ok, enough of the blah...see you around. ciao!

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review