Thursday, April 2, 2009

CANDID PHOTOS DURING MY VISAYAS TRIP

Posted by shierylssi at 7:24 AM

I almost forgot if I did really notice the camera here but we are actually lounging in SM Iloilo and eating Crazy Crepes.( Actually, kami lang ni Dennies Joy kay out of curiosity lang tawon!)
We were killing the time before heading back to our place in One Lourdes Dormitel.

( Note: Actually, we don't have any idea what jeep to ride back to our place. Kaya we just waited for Charina's text reply before heading back home!hehehe)

The crepe is very delicious but I felt bad thinking-I should have bought the one with an ice cream. Hahahaha.

This candid photo of mine with my dear friend, Dennies Joy is in Summer Place Boracay. We had our first night gimik and even the rain didn't stop us. As far as I could remember, it was my cocktail night.

I had pineapple sling, a bit of Bailey's shake, margarita, and finished half of DJ's Mai Tai drink. By the time we got home, I am soo sleepy already. Good thing, I have good friends with me that night.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review