Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HOME DECORATING

Posted by shierylssi at 6:07 AM
My mother's the arranger at home but I am more on the visual touches at home. I don't know but she just go with the flow. She doesn't consult anyone if she makes any arrangement at home. I sometimes go home in shock because she already rearranged the living room. I really like the tip in the articleinput.com on the topic on before you begin decorating at home. It laid out all the details all the ideas you need in decorating the house. The writer must be an interior decorator and engineer...He suggested that a decorator should draw plans and determine the traffic areas in the room. It also also gave ideas that experimenting on furniture is fine.

While browsing the site, I also found some interesting topics but I really liked the topic on lighting. I've been planning on buying a lamp for our living room. I like its classy and modern appeal but I wonder if I will really help in achieving the whole modern feel yet very functional in our living room. The article helped me a lot on determining the lighting color and the effect it will bring in a room. The color of the room while also affect the brightness of the light. Now I know what to look for in a lamp or lighting fixture for a room. I now feel like a certified interior decorator.


 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review