Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PASSION FOR FASHION

Posted by shierylssi at 6:09 AM
I have been dying to study fashion designing ever since college. Too bad I can't even afford the fashion school here in the Philippines. I have dreaming after college graduation to go abroad and study fashion designing(Too much for wishful thinking). Now, I'm already at the point where hope is very dim. In order to satisfy my hunger for fashion and everything girly...I studied dressmaking.

Its my initial step into making myself satisfied and be contented in what I can only achieve. Technically in my opinion, one should understand dressmaking before fashion designing. So in order to become one with the people who makes the clothes, you must understand the maker of the clothes. Well I don't know...basta it's just my opinion. I am excited every weekend and the lessons our teacher will teach us. My goal is not only to understand fashion but also to learn the intricacy of the business of dressmaking and maybe become a domesticated homemaker in the future.hehehehe. Ciao!!!(P.S.-will share some of my adventures and misadventures in our classes soon)

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review