Thursday, August 26, 2010

ALL IN ONE SITE

Posted by shierylssi at 5:06 AM
For as long as I could remember, I have been busy trying to understand computers and its other uses aside from research and communicating. Fortunately, I began to understand others uses of computer and technology in terms of making money, social media, and internet marketing through blogger friends. I had so much fun learning and the learning doesn't just stop. It goes on and one and then you get tired. Sometimes, you just wish that everything you want to know is all in one website.

I stumbled upon free widgets site, free online marketing strategy site, free search engine optimization tutorial site and also free making money online site. All of these are information overload and sometimes, you don't easily get what they really mean. Then you begin to feel hay wired. Recently, a site suggestion popped out in my screen. The CqWen site offers more than just SEO tips. It also offers WordPress tips and my favorite Adobe Dreamweaver tutorial. I felt giddy like a child at a candy shoppe.

I began browsing their site and check on the internet and money tab. There is so many things to learned and getting around the site is very easy. I got hooked on their money topics and began to understand what internet marketing is. Just when I thought I knew more about making money, I checked on their SEO blog. Now, I finally found what I have been looking for my personal blog. It helped me in optimizing my site and getting more traffic on my blog site. How cool is that? I really like their simple approach on the topic and they don't make the topic sound so complicated even though they have computer terms in them. I hurriedly bookmarked the site so that I can visit it everyday to learn more and share it to my blogger friends in order to help them in their blog sites.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review