Friday, October 7, 2011

WHAT WENT WRONG?

Posted by shierylssi at 6:39 AM
It's been months since we talked but what went wrong? I just felt that you changed a lot and I cannot understand your airhead attitude. I am a bit irritated but I am patient. I can keep up with it but sometimes, it pays to blog it than keep it to myself.aaarrrggghh.hehehe.

I can see that your doing fine and you seemed happy from where you've been. I am just here to listen but please..enough with the superficial talks. It gives me creeps and I can sometimes feel that your just pretending to be okay.I just need a decent talk with you and I want it just like before. I know angels can soar but they also fall. Don't make me feel like I look like a loser with all your achievements. One advice too...don't call me if you just want to brag because I might walk out on you.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review