Wednesday, July 19, 2017

CATCH UP!

Posted by shierylssi at 9:51 AM
Ever wonder what happened to me after the Nepal story like two years ago? yes, I know-you are all thinking that maybe I got lost and nowhere to be found while solo traveling or maybe she got amnesia and forgot about this blogging thing~well, suprise-I am back! Sorry to burst your bubble guys.

The sure thing is, a lot of things happened- If a lot of things are going on in my life, I get hay wired. I guess it's old age or just making reasons not to blog. Anyway, excerpts from the past two years-if I can still recall the highlights of it-

1. If you back read my entry like 2015-I was supposed to go to Nepal but forces of nature interfered. So, I went to Malaysia and Indonesia (not Jakarta but Yogyakarta!) weeeeeehhhh-tap on my back

2. Went to manila to be feel like a tourist-really crazy but fun adventure

okay-writer's block. Will think more soon. Laziness kicked in and these are just travel highlights. Will dig on my FB and phone pics for memory recall. hehehe.

See you around guys!

Ciao!

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review