Sunday, May 16, 2010

FASCINATION WITH PRINCESS DIANA

Posted by shierylssi at 5:51 AM
I have a certain fascination with Princess Diana. I have her two autobiography books-Diana and Jackie and The Last Words-Diana. I makes me feel so blessed even though she's the princess. At a certain point in her life, she felt trapped and betrayed. I felt pity after reading a few chapters of her autobiographies. I am still fascinated by her life and how she handles the pressure. She still remains over gorgeous and exuding with sex appeal and confidence.

I understand why a gay posted an article on Diana. He became curious on Diana's life just like me. The gay blog stated that there is no conspiracy on the death of Diana. I have to totally agree. Let's just preserve the memory of Diana-so pure, gentle and kind lady.




1 comments:

cheap satellite internet said...

Nice post. I be taught one thing more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It is going to all the time be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and apply just a little one thing from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.
cheap satellite internet

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review