Saturday, May 22, 2010

KEEPING UP WITH KEEPING WITH THE KARDASHIANS

Posted by shierylssi at 5:55 AM

I started to be hooked with Keeping up with the Kardashians. I heard this from an officemate that this series is so hilarious and crazy. I really love reality shows because it shows the crazy side of a celebrity and will make us realize that there even crazier than us. I began following the crazy but ultra stylish Kardashian sisters in Velvet. There all soo sexy and very unique in their different personalities. I like Khloe's sexy personality and she has no inhibitions at all. She's very blunt and she talks dirty which I don't really like.

I like Kim's sweet personality and her very compose attitude. So sexy too. I love her body soo much. Her body fits well with her face, that's so pretty. Her sister Kourtney is also sweet but sometimes gets too weak when it comes to Scott. Crazy but sexy Kardashian girls. I will be catching up on their lives tomorrow. Sometimes, it makes me feel so normal. hehehe

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review