Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEAUTY-ME!

Posted by shierylssi at 5:52 AM
Grabbed this little survey from Mia.
These are my favorites or the ones I reach for the most.

My Foundation: Avon Mineral Powder Foundation or Careline Oriental Liquid Foundation

My Mascara: Bobbi Brown-brown mascara

My Blush: Reveal blush or Sara Lee 3 in 1 Color Stick

My Eye Shadow: Maybelline or Avon Eyeshadow

My Day Cream: Pond's Illuminating Cream

My Lipstick: Mary Kay or Avon 8hr Lipstick or SL 3 in 1 Color Stick

My Beauty Product Brand: Maybelline, Mary Kay, Bobbi Brown and Avon

My Essential Beauty Product: St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Pond's Illuminating Cream and Skinwhite Creme to Powder

My Perfume: GAP Coco Tuberose, BBW Sea Island Cotton and DKNY Be Delicious

My Nails: No particular brand

My Feet & My Hands: I usually lather my hands with any lotion/gentle sanitizer in have, while I pamper my feet at home. (no particular brand too...)

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: sunscreen, toothbrush and toothpaste(hope this counts as one!) and tinted lip balm

Women I admire for their beauty: Daphne Osena-Paez and Tweetie De Leon for style and sophistication. Olivia Palermo, Eugene Kim and Drew Barrymore for effortless cool style.

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Katy Perry and Olivia Palermo

My Ultimate Dream: To work on a travel and lifestyle show....

How Do I Define Womanhood: Confidence with sense of Pride

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Instyle, People Style and Preview(Phils.)-I can read and browse them over and over again....

I'm tagging just about anyone who reads this! What are YOUR faves?

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review