Thursday, November 3, 2011

FASCINATION WITH ASIAN

Posted by shierylssi at 8:27 AM
Admittedly, I am fascinated with anything Korean..I thought it would be the end of it but I guess not. I am not only fascinated with anything Korean now but also Japanese..waaaahhh. It started when I was teaching English to Japanese and I am so fascinated how very dedicated they are with their work. so workaholic and social life. Okay, that's not fascinating but very interesting.hehehe

I am fascinated with the Japanese language. Now, I want to study Japanese and maybe study in Japan on a scholarship...waaaaahhhh!!!Asianovela fever kaayo!!!

I keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to visit these places soon..Konichiwa Japan and Anyyeong Korea!!!^__^

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review