Sunday, November 27, 2011

MISSING SINGAPURA

Posted by shierylssi at 8:20 AM
It's almost a month since I've been to Singapore. I am missing every single moment I am there. I super enjoyed my trip that I even sent a message to a friend that "I want to live here..."hehehe...I know it's just a spur of a moment message but I am missing Singapore now. Hmmm..Now, I am thinking of things that I miss the most. One, I miss riding MRT in Singapore because there is no MRT in Davao...wahahaha..soo simple!! I also miss walking and the very humid weather of Singapore..Nah, it's my other self that is saying this-I'm just kidding. It's super hot in Singapore and that is one thing I hate the most..hehehe. I miss Hookien Mee( Fried Prawn Noodles), Bak Kut Teh( now, I remember I bought some Bak Kut Teh mix but I forgot where I placed it.*sad face*) and Food Republic in Wisma Astria and Vivo City. I am imagining the food right now.hehehe.

I miss the crazy-fast-paced-snob-robot-like-fashionable environment of Singapore. I miss the smell of curry and other spices in different places in Singapore. I definitely going back and please watch out for my future blog post on my quirkyalone trip. I am loving Singapura!!!

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review