Monday, January 16, 2012

BOOK ADDICTION

Posted by shierylssi at 5:18 AM
I know this book addiction of mine should come to an end soon. I mean, not literally end it but my addiction for paper bound, hard bound and whatever physical books I have in hand. E-books are the IN thing now and sooner or later, I will probably have my own tablet(char!) to browse or read e-books online. Arrrgggh, I am just not so good at reading e-books or just my excuse to keep my very dear books with me. I have a copy of the Twilight series e-book and I think it's been more than a year with me already. The funny thing is, I haven't even finish the Twilight part yet.hahahaha. So tamad!! I just can't let go of the feeling of bringing a thick book with you or reading a very cute book in a cafe or whatever place comfortable. I feel so nerdy or probably smart whenever I carry a book in my hand. Feeling!!

So far, I have ten books from Booksale and unfortunately, I have read only three of them. Okay, I am a hoarder but I have to defend myself. I am just a bookworm who fortunately, saw some books that are priced so cheap that you can't resist them. Okay, take for example the book titled Michelle(Michelle Obama). I bought it for Php45 only. Now, who would resist that??

Anyway, to make this book addiction of mine stop. I guess, I should stop my sudden urge to go to Booksale. I have to read the books and finish it before I buy a new one. Arrrrggghhh. Now, that's difficult. I just hope I'll have the willpower..I'll just keep you posted guys on the books I already read. Ciao!!!

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review