Friday, February 10, 2012

ERASE AND REWIND

Posted by shierylssi at 8:59 PM

Sometimes my gut feel gets in the way of so many things. Sometimes it's always correct. It doesn't only gets in the way of life decisions but also love.hahaha.yes,been there done that..The bad thing about gut feel is that it makes you restless. You want to know the truth and discover things. Sometimes you discover nice things but most of the time, you discover shocking and unusual things. I hate it when my mind is pushing and tempting me to search for it.*arrrgh,now my head is aching*hahaha. I guess i should stop it so that I will not be hurt of what i will discover. Btw, i'm blogging in blogger-droid app in my phone so pardon my typing and hope this will look okay in my blog..I still have errands to do for the February 14 wedding. Ciao pips!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comments:

seo singapore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review