Tuesday, February 7, 2012

RUNNING AROUND

Posted by shierylssi at 7:49 AM
I am deeply bothered by the thoughts running around my mind and I feel that sooner or later, it will affect me in a negative way. I am trying to keep my sanity and keep my head as steady as possible. It's running around my head for many days and sometimes I feel that my brain is empty and I lack concentration. What to do? I really don't know. I am pretty messed up and I don't want going around showing people how messy I am. Good thing, good friends keep me grounded. Please don't go away guys!!I will probably become a terrible person if I don't have you in this situation. My emo mode has finally kick and I just want to say how grateful I am for meeting many new friends and people in my life. ^_^

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review