Thursday, May 12, 2011

HAPPY CAMPING

Posted by shierylssi at 5:57 AM
I have always dreamt of camping and communing with nature. The activity makes it very worthwhile especially with family and friends. Making bonfires, fishing and even telling ghost stories when the night ends. I am thinking of roasting marshmallows while swapping stories but when the nights ends, everyone should have a good night sleep.

One thing that one should check on camping is the cabin.Log cabins should be very comfortable and complete with amenities that the family can enjoy. A cozy fireplace is one and neatly arranged beds should be available for families especially with kids. Now, I am imagining a wonderful cabin with a warm rug on the floor and hot chocolate in hand. When will the next camping be? I think I should check on my schedule...

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review