Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I AM LEGEND

Posted by shierylssi at 6:18 AM
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright

After a few days of watching I am Legend, I am already loving the main character, Solen Jung. A very positive lady and makes every negative situation-happy. I want that kind of attitude(yes, I always smile and laugh) but sometimes when things get worst, I tend to break down or sometimes get mad. I want to make something of myself and take chances. I am already facing a situation where I have to choose to stagnant or grow.

I hate to leave things that I am comfortable with behind but judging by the recent sudden changes, I ponder upon letting go. I have been asking signs since last year but I think some of the signs are already there. I now facing the situation wherein I should acknowledge them or just ignore or maybe yet ask another sign. I am ready to take chances but till then I would have to say..let's just wait till June 30 ends..(Hope I will be making the right decision).

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review