Monday, March 12, 2012

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

Posted by shierylssi at 10:32 PM

Okay,i am not very old not to accept change and not so young enough too to be so aggressive in my work. I know sometimes great challenges comes with great power. I don't what to look that I am already hard headed but sometimes there are challenges that are worth it. I don't what to go into the details. This might sound ideal and for the betterment of the organization,but it's utterly absurd to let someone go through drastic changes. I don't know how to face this challenge and one thing is sure, I not a coward but I feel that the challenge is not enough for the rewards it will reap. Now that I am already contemplating what to do with my life, I think my plans will be early than usual. Carpe Diem! Seize the day!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review