Monday, March 5, 2012

MY JOYS OF TEACHING

Posted by shierylssi at 6:15 PM

I have been teaching for almost four months now. I have been asked many times why I am always diligent,why I am always available. Okay, let me get this straight to the point..I need extra income for myself and my loved ones. Another reason is I really love teaching. I still remember my first teaching stint( i am not paid) but the happiness the kids bring in the class keeps me active for weeks and even months..I taught catechism and the kids were adorable. My second teaching experience was in the university. It was mainly volunteer work but I taught younger students on school policies and we sometimes do immersion work outside the school. It was so much fun and since then, I developed my passion for teaching. Now, if you are still wondering why I don't bored and tired doing this..mainly it's passion,happiness,fulfillment and the compensation of course. I might share my happy experience with my students, one of this days. For now, sensei signing off! Ciao!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review