Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TAKE THE PLUNGE!!!

Posted by shierylssi at 2:41 AM


Note: This might cause stiff neck. My video is Topsy turvy. Hehehe. Please bear with it but do watch to enjoy!!!

I found this video while looking for my old pictures in my computer. This is one of the extreme things I have done so far but I am proud that I made it. This is the back version of the zipline plunge. I was nervous and don't know what to think or do. The front version is easier because you get to see what is ahead of you but this one, makes you uneasy. This is really worth trying but a word of caution: Be ready for the sudden impact of your butt in the water.hehehe.

This place is awesome. I definitely will go there again with friends.I will certainly take the plunge and shout my lungs out. Extreme Samal is located in Kaputian, IGACOS. It's a 30 minutes pain in the butt ride from Babak. I suggest you arrange a jeep to wait for you so won't experience the pain-in-the-butt moment. I love the scenery in Kaputian but I can't take pictures while riding habal-habal. I would recommend this place because it is a unique bonding place, has extremely wonderful facilities and the owner, Mr. Murrel is very accomodating.

Definitely a must try when you go to Davao City especially Island Garden City of Samal.

Note: For the adventurous and extreme type of people only.hehehe.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review