Friday, October 3, 2008

MY XTREME SAMAL EXPERIENCE

Posted by shierylssi at 8:41 AM


The platform where I made the challenging plunge in Samal Island, Philippines. We traveled for almost 30 minutes riding in a jeepney for hire to Kaputian. The long travel was worth it when we saw the wonderful view and the horizon. Everything seems so small and we are on top of the world.





That's me taking the plunge and I don't know what the hell was going on in my mind that time. All I remember when I first tried it, I closed my eyes and my heart stopped beating.hehehe. After that, I was already addicted on the high and wonderful feeling doing the plunge.


The landing area in the zipline and the boat waiting will deliver us to land. After the heart stopping plunge, we must climb the very high and steep ladder to reach the zipline platform area. I tell you it's all worth it and will bet on it. I will try it again and will come back hopefully this year. (See? I can do anything!)

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review