Thursday, October 2, 2008

ONE WACKY DAY

Posted by shierylssi at 8:49 AM

Our wacky pose in our office. Thank you for the webcam of Ms. Jen for capturing our candid moments in the office. I am really happy that all of us in the unit get along well with each other. There is never a dull moment and we find time to laugh and share jokes and stories. It eases up the boring tasks and stressful times in the office. We also bond by eating our favorite foods like crema de fruta and baked spaghetti. One of this days, I will pose the candid pictures of my officemates eating and very happy.

I guess having wonderful people around you makes you feel light and soo motivated. I really thank them for the joy, laughter and sometimes petty misunderstanding for making our group strong and bonded.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review