Monday, July 4, 2011

TRANSFORMERS 3: DARK OF THE MOON

Posted by shierylssi at 5:52 AM
Last weekend, I got the chance to watch Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. I wasn't expecting anything because it might frustrate me. I wouldn't miss this especially because I have watched the first two Transformers(and it never failed me.) I was like a kid that day waiting patiently for my turn in the line. The moment, I was inside the movie house, the excitement kicked in. This is it!What would it be all about? Are there new characters to watch out for?I'm so thrilled.

I began to understand what happen to Cybertron(the world of Decepticons and Autobots). Their past were revealed and as the movie progresses, I learned that they still want to regain their lost world, the Cybertron in our own world. Through the help of Optimus Prime, he bought back to life Sentinel Prime-the head of the Autobots. Then chaos on earth starts to happen but it's up to the Autobots led by Optimus Prime to help the humankind.

I love how the characters also changed but my favorite Bumblebee still has the kick ass yellow Chevy Camaro. I like Optimus Prime's armory built along with his truck. Cool and awesome. I began to realize as the movie goes on that my favorite twins, Mudflap and Skids are missing. Later on, they were presented as workers in the aircraft. They still never stop arguing and talking. Sooo funny. Michael also replaced Megan Fox with Rosie Hutington-Whiteley. I am starting to like and along the way, I forgot abut Megan. hahaha.

Overall, the movie's great but the plot is still like the second part. The effects never fails to amaze me and one thing, I cried when Bumblebee was about to be executed...I will really miss him if he will die in one of the Transformers film.(I really hope Michael Bay won't do it.) In the end, the Autobots saved the day and Optimus Prime led the way.

0 comments:

 

CANDID MOMENTS AND THOUGHTS in LIFE Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review